Do you have an interest in User Experience, programming, and creating value for users through quality content? Maybe you are interested in our project position as a student front-end developer. You will be part of our HR department, as HR covers our internal and external communication.
The position will focus on creating and optimizing our website so current and future stakeholders get the best possible impression of InCommodities and what we do. The position will focus on creating content for our website as well as rebuilding the website. If you have suggestions for other value-creating initiatives that both InCommodities and you can gain from, we are open to hearing it!
- You are dedicated and work efficiently
- You have a creative mindset and a great eye for design
- You are detailed oriented and quality-conscious
- You study within a relevant field, for example, multimedia designer
- You have excellent communication skills - especially in English
- You have some previous experience with creating websites and digital content
- You have international experience - studying or working abroad
- Gain hands-on experience with the tasks that interest you the most
- Opportunity to get influence on the content of the position
- Be part of a fast-paced environment and get insight in the trading industry
We have dedicated 120 hours to the position, where you would be able to add as much value as possible at this time. You will be compensated with our standard rate for student employees. During the 120 hours, you have a lot of freedom to plan your time and the best way to create value for our users.
Find out more about InCommodities on www.incommodities.com and send us your application here on site.
We’ll process applications as we receive them and close the position when the right match is found.
If you have any questions please contact our HR Coordinator, Ida Hedam Pedersen, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +45 2567 3874.
Tell a friendDetails