Do you want to work in a dynamic environment where your contribution gives immediate results on the bottom line? If you want a job in the financial markets, you can be part of our forward power trading team and learn about commodity trading from some of the best in Europe. You will acquire skills that you can transfer to other jobs in finance and learn the details of power trading. As a part of our forward trading team, you will be developing tools to turn data into trading decisions. As you work with our trading analysts and traders you will get the best of both worlds - learning about the markets from the traders and sparring with our analysts on tool development. For someone with the ambition of being a trader or an analyst, this job provides a strong foundation for future possibilities.
- You are dedicated and work efficiently
- You are good with numbers and can organize and structure complex tasks
- You excel in seeing things from different perspectives and rethinking status quo
- You are currently studying for your master’s degree or last year on your Bachelor’s in fields like finance, economics, mathematics, or engineering.
- You are fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage.
- You have good experience with Excel and VBA
Find out more about InCommodities on www.incommodities.com and send us your application and CV by clicking "Apply".
The deadline for the application is the 14th of February 2020.
If you have any questions please contact our Head of Forward Power, Morten Kold Jensen on email@example.com or call us on +45 3153 9325.
Tell a friend