Do you want to work with a modern data platform in a truly data-driven company? We are currently modernizing our data platform to meet the increasing demand for real-time, always available, and appropriately modeled data in a highly scalable platform in Azure. You will be a part of this journey and have a big impact on choosing technologies, methods, and tools. You will be working closely with analysts, management and the rest of IT to ensure that InCommodities' data needs are met.
- Design, develop and document Business Intelligence solutions in close cooperation with the business community
- Monitor and optimize our databases to ensure high availability and low latency on business-critical queries
- Develop data flows and data models to support business on a both operational and strategic level
- Maintain existing SSIS-packages to meet current business needs and migrate these to Azure services
- Provide ad-hoc support to users of our data platform
- Have a relevant education within Business Intelligence, computer science or similar
- At least a few years of experience with Business Intelligence
- Have extensive experience with T-SQL, SSIS, stored procedures, data modeling and experience with at least one scripting language such as C#, Python or (preferably) F#
- Have experience with "DBA"-tasks such as query optimizing, indexing and partitioning
- Have an interest in developing in services such as Azure SQL DB Hyperscale, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and Azure Stream Analytics
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
Find out more about InCommodities on www.incommodities.com and send us your application and CV on the link below. The deadline for the applications is the 22nd of June 2020.
The position is fulltime, and the place of work is at our office in Skejby. The start date of this position is as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact our Business Intelligence Lead, Mark Rud Christensen, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +45 9282 1345
Tell a friendSee other jobs