Are you brilliant at connecting the dots by analyzing market intelligence data and uncovering new opportunities that can increase market share? Are you curious about how new technologies can drive innovation, create new customer experiences, and boost our overall competitive market position? Would you like to be a part of the team responsible for scaling our portfolio of ConTech offerings into a market leading global position? Then this may be the job for you!
Join our team to help turn our company vision into an executable strategy that will develop the most incredible user experience and deliver hyper growth.
The construction industry is the last remaining digital frontier. With a TAM of more than 17M users globally and a generally low level of productivity, this industry is ripe for disruption. Please refer to the substantial work of McKinsey & Company Capital Projects and BCG for further insights. Furthermore, the AEC industry, the building and infrastructure the industry builds and we as inhabitants use, is responsible for app 40% of the carbon emissions globally. Thus, making this industry more digital, efficient, and sustainable sits at the heart of our technology, strategy, and operational execution. The ACE industry is projected to grow significantly in the next decade as the need for affordable housing, mass-urbanization and development of infrastructure increases demand. Resources are getting more and more scarce, and as such creating a need for our integrated BIM (2D, 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D) solutions and VDC value prop, which according to a WEF survey is potentially one of the most disruptive.
The strategy team is responsible for driving our strategy with a focus on organic growth as well as inorganic growth. We are reshaping our operational model and global teams, and through this transformation introducing a new CMO / CSO office. You will be Strategy Lead and part of the global strategy team reporting to the CSO. Thus, you will work closely with the C-suite as strategy intersects with Sales, Customer Success, Product Development and Marketing, as well as our CEO and financial partners in the CFO office. The team will start small, but we think big and want to scale our business fast.
In this role, you will bring your experience in using various strategic tools, such as Porters Five Forces, Hambrick & Fredrickson, and Ansoff Matrix, and work daily with the market intelligence team and the senior leadership team, to help define the corporate strategy. You will be participating in the creation of the corporate strategy document, that will be update quarterly, and will be used to drive decisions for both organic and inorganic activity and identifying key industry partnership to enable growth.
It is essential that you are a critical thinker, have research experience, and an insatiable curiosity. As an energetic leader, you have a proven experience in building high-performing teams and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Your communication skills are impeccable. You not only write and present clearly, but you can explain complex concepts in a few powerful words. With your stellar interpersonal communication skills, you can collaborate and influence staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, senior leadership, and extended stakeholder networks.
Knowledge is no substitute for experience, so we value experience, ideally in the context of software and SaaS, attained within M&A and PMI, GTM, CX, Strategic Marketing, PMO, BPR, business model re-engineering.
Key capabilities / not exhaustive
- Degree in engineering or business, MBA preferred.
- Good technology understanding and insatiable curiosity.
- 6+years of experience in business administration, management consulting or strategic planning. Software or Tech industry experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to synthesize information rapidly and effectively and can identify critical insights and develop compelling recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions and facilitate cross-functional teams through complex brainstorming and decision-making processes.
- Mastery of excel models, business cases and power point decks.
- Experience in designing and implementing strategic programs and driving to outcomes.
- Outstanding research skills and experience in leading primary research.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with the teams from executive leadership to market and business analysts to technologists.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presence in front of senior executives.
- Briefs and industry analyses
- In-depth understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Organized and has project management skills.
- Open and highly collaborative, ability to partner well with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Fluent English writing with strong grammar.
If you see your talent fits the above, and thrive with the opportunity, please send us a motivation letter and CV, as we wish to fill this position as soon as possible. We want to be a diverse workplace and therefore encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Tell a friendSee other jobs