Green Hydrogen Systems is driving the green transition where hydrogen plays a key role in securing a more sustainable future. We are only 1 ½ years past our IPO, and we are in the middle of an exciting scale-up journey, aiming towards reaching +1 billion DKK in revenue by 2026.
Reaching this goal will require collaboration and commitment in every corner of the company. The initiatives in the commercial organization will play a pivotal role in expanding sales and partnerships, while supporting existing customers in accelerating the green energy transition and industrial decarbonization based on our innovative technology within the green hydrogen and Power-to-X industries.
In the position as International Sales Manager, you will become a valued partner on this journey. You will lead B2B sales and new business development within key international markets. GHS is a pure play OEM and service provider, targeting projects of various sizes with some of the largest projects having sales cycles of up to 36 months and order values up to +750M DKK. Potential customers are some of the leading international project developers and energy players.
You will refer to VP, Sales and work closely with the rest of the commercial organization as well as colleagues across departments.
In this role you will be part of the commercial team focusing on our A- and X-series electrolysers. You will focus on developing new business and driving sales within different segments in Europe and beyond. As GHS is in the middle of a scale-up, you will participate actively in the defining phase and continuous development of processes and concepts across the commercial space.
- Develop new business opportunities and grow sales within selected markets, segments and named accounts, working towards revenue and margin contribution targets to grow our business
- Support marketing in developing and executing effective marketing campaigns to drive new sales leads
- Manage the customer relationships and the deal process incl. building closer customer relationships
- Engage with and organize the extended account management team, including technical sales specialists, legal, R&D etc.
- Work with a sales pipeline approach incl. disciplined use of CRM to manage companies, contracts, deal flow, forecasting and reporting
- Represent the business at international hydrogen trade shows, associations, and the likes
- Work with and develop the GHS sales process and playbook with the rest of our team
# If you get excited about the prospects of building, shaping, and leading elements of a sales organization for a scale-up business in the green energy transition
# If you are positive, energetic, ambitious, disciplined and willing to contribute from day one
# If you have hands-on experience with international B2B Sales incl. CRM
# If you have a commercial acumen combined with experience within contract management
……then we would like to hear from you!
- To become part of a mission with a purpose. Hydrogen is a mission-critical enabler of the transitioning to a CO2 neutral society. A rare opportunity to join a sizeable and well-funded scale up in the green energy transition. Entering a marketplace experiencing exponential growth
- A flat management structure where you will have the opportunity to influence and help shape how we operate
- Lots of professional as well as personal growth opportunities
- A competitive salary package that is in accordance with the nature of the position, requirements, and your background. Pension scheme and health insurance are of course included
Please note that we process the applications on an ongoing basis
ApplyTell a friendSee other jobs