Green Hydrogen Systems (GHS) is ready to take a position as one of the world’s leaders in developing and producing electrolysis plants that use electricity from renewable energy and water to produce green hydrogen. Hydrogen is a cornerstone in the transition from fossils fuels to a low-carbon economy, and green hydrogen will play a central role in decarbonizing both industrial processes and economic sectors.
As the demand for green energy forms is growing globally, a new hydrogen ecosystem is forming and the demand for electrolyser capacity is expected to surge in the coming decade. GHS is in the process of commercializing its next generation electrolysers, and the vision is that with modular solutions, we will help accelerate the market for hydrogen plants that can ensure optimal utilization of renewable energy. Are you ready to work with us to fulfil the huge potential Green Hydrogen has in decarbonizing the way we live?
As our new Installation & Commissioning Manager, some of the main tasks you will be undertaking include:
- Ensure the department holds resources and competences that match requirements from projects.
- Ensure motivated and dedicated I&C engineers
- Financial responsible for on-site activities during customer project execution
- Ensure I&C activities are on schedule and delivered to a high quality
- Coordinate I&C activities with customers, Customer Project Managers (CPMs) and other internal stakeholders
- Day to day management of subcontractors
- Act on SHEQ reports from commissioning engineers and support/develop a safety-first culture
- Verify and validate installation and commissioning scope, and verify budget for installation and commissioning
Who are you?
- Electrical or mechanical engineer, marine engineer or similar
- Experience with installation and commissioning of process plants, pressurized equipment or technical plants
- Experience from similar position with I&C activities is an advantage
- Structured and committed to reaching deadlines
- Confident using Microsoft Office and ERP applications
- Ability to complete complex tasks
- Large drive and manage many tasks simultaneously
- High-level English skills are mandatory, both written and spoken, as we are a global team
Why Green Hydrogen Systems?
GHS is a pure play OEM and lifetime service provider that targets large-scale projects which are typically driven by leading project developers, energy players, or EPC companies. It is also a leading provider of electrolysers for the production of green hydrogen solely based on renewable energy. Endorsed by leading wind energy companies and building on more than 10 years of technology development, this company is playing a key role in the important shift of our energy landscape and thereby to a green and sustainable future.
As an employee at GHS, you get a unique opportunity to help make your mark on a company that is advancing within one of the key technologies for optimal renewable energy utilization. You will be one of the key people in an innovative company, where the focus lies on development, innovation, and collaboration.
You will be employed at their HQ in Kolding and offered a salary that is according to the nature of the position, requirements, and background. Pension scheme and health insurance are also part of the salary package.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews with relevant candidates on a continuous basis.
ApplyTell a friendSee other jobs