For Obton A/S
Do you want to join a winning team playing in the "champions league" of solar power investments? Are you passionate about international transactions and crazy about processes and details? And do you have the courage to challenge yourself and your career in one of Europe's 10 largest investors in solar energy - Obton has already invested close to 2BN EUR in PV projects? Then apply for the open position as Obton's new international Transaction Manager.
Due to global growth, we are looking for a new colleague to join the M&A and financing department, as an international Transaction Manager, for our office in Aarhus.
- Participate in contract negotiations
- Review and drafting of contracts, reports and other legal and corporate documents related to projects’ acquisition and financing
- Assist with the closing of transactions, helping with the accomplishment of conditions precedent and conditions subsequent
- Follow up on contractual obligations and assure correct communication with the relevant teams in charge of the risk management and company management
- Analyze of Legal Due Diligence reports and follow up
- Assist with the change of control procedures carried out with international financial institutions
- Communication with an international network of lawyers, advisors and financial institutions
- Support in general the legal-transaction team
General expectations of competences and experience
- Experience required within international transactions (M&A, contracts etc.)
- Preferably a legal background
- Preferably experience within renewable energy
- Willing to relocate to Aarhus Denmark - or driving distance from here - if not already based here (spouses will be positively considered)
- Great communicative skills in English both written and verbally (Not necessarily Danish speaking but with interest to learn Danish. Other additional languages will be positively considered)
- Focused in detail and very accurate and structured
- Focus on business
Your personality is important, and we are looking for a person with drive and commitment and who can act fast and do it with a smile. You must thrive on a mix of regular routine tasks and be self-driven alongside with being confident in an international context. We expect you to adapt to changes, being proactive, capable of working under pressure and to take responsibilities to assure the correct completion of tasks and loving continuous challenges.
A young and ambitious team, with skills as well as high motivation to contribute to the company’s continued success, characterizes the culture in Obton.
You can expect an exciting job in a dynamic organization with focus on the well-being of the employees. At Obton our corporate culture is defined by our 5 values: Dedication - Joy - Empowerment - Competitive spirit - Proper Work Ethics
Besides, you can expect:
- Professional development
- Flexible work hours
- Being part of a growing up team with high professional colleagues
- Employer-paid health insurance
The position will be closed as soon as possible, so do not hesitate to send your application via the link.
Please note that we do not receive applications nor CV’s via email due to GDPR.
Always feel free to contact us for further details; we look forward to hearing from you.
Teresa Conde Muñoz
Mobil: +45 2555 4048
Obton is an investment and development company that targets land and rooftop owners, developers and financial institutions with the goal of building a broad and risk-diverse portfolio of assets in the field of renewable energy. In 2015, the subsidiary KONCENTON was founded - specializing in creating value for investors through management and development of commercial and residential properties. In all OBTON and KONCENTON has 300 employees and manage investments for more than 4.500 Danish investors.
Mission and vision: ‘We give people new opportunities - and a high and stable yield’.
Read more about OBTON at www.obton.com
Tell a friendSee other jobs