KOMPAN’s mission is to build happier and healthier communities. We aim to do that by designing, manufacturing and constructing outdoor playgrounds and fitness areas that wows children to come play, that motivates to stay and come back, and that develops children’s and adult’s health and life-skills. Similarly, for fitness areas. And everybody needs to be included. So, our playgrounds and fitness areas are made for all ages and for all abilities. Fortunately, the business is blooming so we need talented and energetic employees to join our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Programming of routines that can integrate an extensive CAD-library of product and component files from AutoCAD to Rhino, SolidWorks, etc.
- Analyse, together with CAD Specialist, the system that needs to integrate from and to as well as make sure that key stake holders’ knowledge is included in the system analysis
- Scope the programming together with CAD-specialist
- Programme, test, and debug
- Carry out the transfer together with dedicated CAD coordinators
- Quality check transfers and make sure stakeholders have what is intended
- On top of this, help analyse, scope, and implement parametric design in the Design team
- Other tasks such as programming of routines for of design and engineering tools for other purposes
As a person you are:
- Strong analytic skills in system analysis
- Strong competences in programming of routines for the purpose of converting files and information between AutoCAD and Rhino, SolidWorks, etc.
- Proficient in parametric design
- Autonomous and self-propelled with a high drive
- Excellent project management skills
- Energetic, team player, and a good listener
- Experience in working in an international team
- English will be main language
You colleagues will primarily be our AutoCAD specialist, our AutoCAD coordinators, designers, and engineers. We are looking for the right person - talented and skilled - but we also have a solid team at our HQ which you can learn from.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, then please send your resumé by clicking "Apply". KOMPAN is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all to apply. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a short covering letter of application along with a condensed CV.
The KOMPAN Group is the global market leader within the playground and outdoor fitness industry. KOMPAN develops, produces and markets an extensive range of playgrounds, play-sport and fitness equipment that cover all age groups. All KOMPAN playgrounds and fitness sites are designed from the ground up to support health and learning.
The solutions offer compelling design, high play value, uncompromising safety, unique innovation and long-lasting quality. KOMPAN Group employs approx. 1.600 employees globally with sales companies in 21 countries and distributors in more than 50 countries.
Tell a friendSee other jobs