HR Business Partner to Sweden
Skechers, Headquartered in Southern California is a Comfort Technology Company that has spent more than 30 years helping people everywhere look and feel good.
From our diverse footwear, we also offer a growing range of apparel and accessories. Developing comfort technologies is at the foundation of all that we do, delivering stylish, innovative, and quality products at a reasonable price. Skechers is a complete lifestyle brand.
As a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), you will be responsible for implementing HR Policies and Procedures for the Division across assigned locations and will provide consultation to Retail Management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, training and development, and employee relations.
You will effectively plan, design, develop and evaluate Human Resources related initiatives that support organisational strategic goals, while promoting a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with Company objectives. You will support the Division’s Management team with performance management and talent assessment as appropriate.
The job is in Sweden. We prefer a candidate in the Stockholm area. Travel activity and store visits are an essential part of the job.
With competitive salary and benefits, plus opportunities for career growth. You can make your mark in the world of retail with Skechers! We want you to be yourself and feel welcome when you join us.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to maintain effective and productive working relationships within all locations and departments whilst acting with confidentiality and diplomacy.
- Ability to read, understand and execute HR related reports, policies and initiatives whilst maintaining partner confidence.
- Ability to travel extensively around Sweden and Finland and other locations in Europe if the business needs it.
- Previous employee relations experience with working knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully at all levels with all levels of business and must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-energy fast paced environment.
- Computer literate, with a high knowledge in MS Office and similar packages.
- Qualified to the appropriate CIPD level.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A fun and dynamic work environment
- Product discount
Find out more about our benefits and perks once you’ve applied!
This is a great opportunity to join us and make a positive impact. If you feel you can be a true brand ambassador for Skechers. Please send your CV by clicking the link or visit https://skechers.se/
Skechers recognises the importance and power of diversity within our business. We ensure that our people processes are fair, transparent and promote equality of opportunity for all employees and job applicants. If you have questions about the position, please reach out to HR Nordic on firstname.lastname@example.org
BE YOU - FEEL WELCOME
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities or health conditions, who are otherwise qualified for the job position, to perform the essential functions as detailed above.
Tipsa en vänAndra tjänster