SKECHERS Visual Merchandiser, Norway
We are looking for an experienced, independent and flexible Visual Merchandiser to take care of our current 5 Skechers Concept Stores and 60+ Shop-in-Shops in Norway.
Skechers is the 3rd largest footwear brand in the world, and in Scandinavia we are growing fast. All Skechers shops follow the Corporate Skechers Visual Guidelines. We expect you to use and live up to these guidelines in your daily work and to use them to train and educate the shops too.
About the job:
As our new VM you will be traveling around Norway to assure the right look and feel in the stores. You will be working with our own Concept Stores, our Franchise Concept Stores and shop-in-shops.
We also expect you to:
- Establish great connections to shops and shop personnel.
- Increase the product knowledge in the shops through product training.
- Strive to be our Skechers ambassador in Norway and being the link to the Scandinavian headquarters in Denmark.
- Actively participate in building-up new shops to
You will also have a role as Retail Coordinator to our Partner Concept Stores in Bergen and you will be working closely together regarding KPI’s, products, marketing activities and so on.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a positive and service minded approach.
- Has a naturel interest in footwear and product "know how", so you can inform in depth about product benefits and features.
- Can train and advise store in best practice regarding the day-to-day Visual Merchandising.
- Is structured and can plan your own time and reach your goals.
- Is flexible and willing to travel approx. 100 days around Norway.
- Enjoy working independently but at the same time being a close part of our community.
Requirement for the job:
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably within footwear, sports or the fashion industry.
- A commercial background and a creative mind with a good eye for the visual balance.
- Interested in footwear and product "know-how", so you can inform in depth about product benefits and features.
- An open and trustworthy approach, with a pinch of being strong willed when required.
- Driver’s license
Send you application in English or Norwegian using the "Søk Stillingen" button. We will assess the applications continuously until the right candidate is found. Start is as soon as possible, but we will wait for the right candidate.
SKECHERS is the 3rd largest footwear-brand in the world. With over 3.700 concept shops worldwide, SKECHERS offers a wide range within lifestyle and performance footwear for women, men, and children. In Scandinavia, SKECHERS is distributed by the Danish company Sports Connection ApS. Today there are more than 170 shop-in-shops, 46 concept shops with 23 in Denmark, 10 in Sweden, 5 in Norway, 6 in Finland and 2 in Germany. This number is expected to increase over the coming years. The SKECHERS brand is also sold by an extensive network of resellers in the footwear and sports industry throughout Scandinavia.
Fortell en bekjentAndre stillinger