KOMPAN are a global supplier of outdoor play, sport and fitness equipment. We design and build inclusive playgrounds, sport and fitness areas that cover all age groups and abilities. Our playgrounds are designed from the ground up to improve childhood health and learning and all our products offer compelling design, high play value, uncompromising safety, unique innovation and long-lasting quality.
KOMPAN’s Scottish office, based in Livingston, is looking for an enthusiastic and flexible sales support professional to make outbound calls to generate hot and warm leads for our field-based Area Sales Managers to follow up. Following up on inbound leads and preparing customer quotations for smaller quote values. Working closely with the Sales team and the CRM system to add new leads and opportunities, updating and cleansing our CRM system to keep contact details up to date.
Our ideal candidate will fit in with our small existing team, so personality is just as important as skillset. You will have sales or telesales experience, although some training will be given. You will be joining a fun, global, forward-thinking company who invests in its employees.
Telesales Tasks (60% of the role)
- Generating new leads - proactive outbound cold calling to Schools, Parish Councils and Leisure Market, utilising Circleloop communication tool and updating data in the CRM.
- Qualifying incoming leads via email, phone and CRM, passing larger leads to Area Sales Managers
Inside Sales Tasks (40% of the role)
- Inside Sales Monitoring Digital Leads and the ‘Inside Sales’ Dashboard, allocating inbound leads and follow up.
- Generating smaller value customer quotes and managing smaller value opportunity pipeline, utilising the KOMPAN Sales tools.
- Updating and maintaining CRM databases.
- Create and share e-shots and newsletters for a specified segment and regions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- The successful candidate will come with a passion for sales, from a fast-paced environment in Telesales or Sales.
- An outgoing, ‘can do’ attitude with a well-deserved reputation for getting things done. A sense of urgency is important.
- Time management, flexibility, and multi-tasking are all key skills that will help you to succeed within this role, and you will of course have great speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Good overall IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Excel, and CRM or similar experience is essential in this role, experience with Circleloop is an advantage.
- Strong organisational skills, resilient and target orientated.
- Commission scheme on top of basic salary.
- 23 days annual leave plus statutory holidays and Christmas shutdown.
- Flexible Working.
- Working within a creative, innovative, and experienced team for a company who are the leading design and manufacturer of high-quality playground equipment within the UK.
Successful completion of probationary period you will be included in;
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Life Insurance 3X salary.
- BUPA Private Medical Insurance.
- Cash-plan with a host of benefits from Virtual GP to dental treatment, dental check-ups, optical care, physiotherapy and more.
- EAP, Employee Assistance Programme.
Tell a friendDetails