Night housekeeping cleaning assistants a unique boutique hotel in the Carlsberg city district Copenhagen.
At Brøchner Hotels, not only the guests receive and an extraordinary experience, but also the partners and employees. A hotel is much more than just a room and a bed. For Brøcnher hotels it is passion, fun, family, friends and colleagues.
If you want to be part of a fantastic team and help deliver world-class service, then it might be you we are missing in our team of housekeeping assistants, at Forenede Hotelservice.
About the job:
As a night housekeeping assistant, it is your responsibility, that the hotel and rooms stand clean and inviting for the guests.
We are searching for housekeeping cleaning assistants, that are able to work approx. 6 hours night shifts 5 days a week. The shifts begins at around 22:00-23:00 o’clock.
We expect you to:
- have experience with cleaning
- be service minded.
- be thorough and quality conscious in your work
- speak english at a reasonable level
- be flexible and that you are a team player
- be able to work every 2nd weekend
- an exciting company and workplace where we celebrate diversity and are inclusive.
- professional training / instruction
- good and orderly working conditions
- educational opportunities
- terms of pay and employment according to collective agreement
- great and friendly colleagues
- positive working environment
- attractive employee benefits and discount schemes
We would love to hear from you and are looking forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the positions, you are welcome to contact Heidi Blicher, at e-mail Hebl@forenede-hotelservice.dk
Forenede Hotelservice is a subsidiary of Forenede Services which is a diverse company that employs approx. 2,500 employees from almost 100 different nationalities. Our employees service several hundred thousand people when they daily provide services within cleaning, canteen, and property management to public and private companies in Denmark.
Forenede Hotelservice A/S is part of the Forenede Group which is a family-owned service group with a turnover of more than DKK 2.5 billion. The Forenede Group provides care services and facility service through the companies Forenede Care and Forenede Service in Denmark and Sweden.
Tell a friendSee other jobs