UX Specialist & Web Editor
- Are you digitally literate with a get-things-done attitude?
- Do you write English fluently, flawlessly, and digitally targeted?
- Are you confident in translating data insight to relevant user experience and great content?
Then very likely, our new position as UX Specialist & Web Editor at Muuto, will be just right for you.
Muuto is an international design company. In collaboration with leading contemporary designers, we deliver new perspectives on Scandinavian design. We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark with employees all over the globe. Our culture reflects entrepreneurship and creativity, with a penchant for joint responsibility.
Muuto has undergone a digital transformation and to anchor the digital potential, we are looking to expand our team with a colleague adding deep understanding of user experience and digital content management.
About the job
The position as UX Specialist & Web Editor is a hands-on job, where you get to shape Muuto’s digital experience. You will be responsible for the user experience on our websites, as well as newsletters, in close collaboration with marketing colleagues.
You will be the digital expert, using your best practice knowledge, to develop our digital experience and guide your colleagues. You will be editing and creating content in our CMS and e-mail platform, testing it, and adjusting it on the back of insights you collect.
You are the right person for the position if:
- You are tech-savvy and digitally passionate.
- You are analytical and know how to test and assess content and user journeys, translating data insights into actions.
- Your written English is flawless. And even better if it is your native language.
- You know that good content starts with the right search term, and you drive relevant traffic leveraging SEO.
- You have experience with various CMS’ and email services.
- Ideally you are familiar with graphic tools such as Photoshop.
- An aesthetic understanding is a must, and very likely you have experience from similar industries, such as design, fashion, or lifestyle brands.
- You go all the way from idea to execution with a strong can-do attitude.
- You pay attention to detail and take pride in prioritizing and managing your time well.
- You stay informed on the latest in digital, bringing creative digital perspectives to problem solving and brainstorming.
What we offer?
Muuto is in rapid growth and offers steep learning curves and great opportunity for personal development. The work environment is characterized by transparency, teamwork, high ambitions and entrepreneurial spirit. We work hard and we have fun.
You will report to our Head of Digital and be based at our HQ, Østergade 36, Copenhagen K.
We will review applications and conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, please send us your application as soon as possible. Please include examples of work that ties your experience with the competencies listed in your application.
To learn more about Muuto, please visit www.muuto.com
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Digital, Tina Korshøj Winsløw at firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 2574 0695
Tip en venDetaljer