MUUTO IS LOOKING FOR AN IN-HOUSE PHOTOGRAPHER (PART-TIME)
Muuto is a leading Scandinavian design company with a strong and attractive portfolio of furniture, accessories, and lighting. Our culture reflects entrepreneurship and creativity, where joined responsibility is highly valued.
We are currently looking for an In-House Photographer (part-time), responsible for producing and editing various kinds of photo materials. As our new In-House Photographer, you will become part of our Marketing Team as a creative resource, developing content for our marketing channels.
The ideal candidate is an aspiring professional photographer who wants to try out as many photography assignments as the job has to offer. You might still be studying or maybe you have recently finished studying Photography and are now ready to apply theory to practice in a creative company with many different and challenging tasks to offer.
Key assignments include:
- Photographing showrooms, flagship stores, projects, events and fairs. This can include travelling internationally.
- Photo-registrations of new designs in collaboration with our Design Department.
- Assisting on larger content photo shoots with external photographers.
- Assisting and shooting extra material on lifestyle photo shoots.
- Assisting on pack shot photo shoots.
- Ad-hoc assignments, such as resizing, editing, smaller photo-projects etc.
Besides being a passionate, proactive team player, we are looking for someone, who is an experienced and strong visual communicator:
- You are a strong visual communicator and photographer with a proven record.
- You are currently studying or have just finished your studies to become a photographer.
- You have your own cameras and photo equipment.
- Videography is a plus but not a must.
- You are skilled user of the Adobe programs.
- You have an outgoing personality and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- You are an ambitious, result-oriented problem-solver who is devoted to getting the best results possible.
What we offer:
We offer a flexible job in one of Scandinavia’s leading design companies with a unique possibility to have your work published to a broad international audience, working with some of the best in the industry, while building your network and exploring many different areas of the photographic discipline.
We have a unique work environment, characterized by entrepreneurial spirit, openness, responsibility, and an ambitious and sympathetic team.
To learn more about Muuto, our products and designers, please visit www.muuto.com.
The job is a part-time job between 10-15 hours a week with an hourly pay. Some weeks might be more hours, some with less. The position will partially be working from our Copenhagen HQ along with some work done on the road.
If you are interested in applying, please upload your CV, portfolio, and application via the link as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact:
Head of Brand Communications, Signe Mathiesen Skødt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip en venDetaljer