The role is located at our office in Oslo but will be part of the Scandinavian Network Team with responsibilities for the Jaguar and Land Rover retailer and repairer networks in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. In the Scandinavian Network team we all have our special competencies and dedicated responsibilities, but we are working closely and flexible together, which means that you will be involved in many different areas and tasks also outside the below mentioned main tasks. You will be part of a team of 7 people (located both in Sweden and Norway) but you will also work together with the other functions in our offices in both Norway and Sweden, our company head-office in Denmark - but also Jaguar Land Rover European Importer office in Frankfurt.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Franchise administration and reporting
- Customer Satisfaction Program "Customer Voice" - handling of customer data, managing and follow up of our customer satisfaction surveys
- BMI - (Retailer Financial Reporting and KPIs), handling and analysis of Retailer Composite Information.
Who are you?
Skills and competencies:
- Most likely you have a post-secondary education or basic academic degree in business administration or similar with a few years of working experience.
- As a person you are structured, analytical, accurate, supportive, and social.
- You are used to work with data and maybe even like numbers, but you also enjoy looking at what they mean and can lead to, even how to improve them.
- We believe that you are in the beginning of your professional career, and you may very well be ambitious and want to grow together with us in the future.
- You are fluent in English, and you understand the strength of being a professional communicator.
Who are we?
British Car Import is the importer of Jaguar and Land Rover in the Scandinavian market with several independent dealers and service sites. As importer we are closely working with Jaguar and Land Rover European head office in Frankfurt. Our office in Norway is located at Fornebuporten outside Oslo and consists currently of about 20 employees and offers modern facilities.
As an employee of British Car Import, you become part of Nic. Christiansen Group A/S. The group was established in 1967 and is today a leading player in the Scandinavian car industry. The Group consists of several companies that primarily drive import and retail sales of cars, spare parts and accessories, as well as financing and leasing of cars. The companies in Nic. Christiansen Group employs a total of approx. 850 employees, which creates an annual turnover of approx. NOK 12,5 billion. Read more at www.nc.dk.
If you want to know more about the position, please feel free to contact Jonas Lindow, Retail Development Director Scandinavia JLR, at +46 725 44 65 28. Any questions regarding the recruitment process kindly contact Amanda Lindgren, HR Business Partner +46 703 89 88 04. Please send your application to us before 24th of October. We will conduct interviews ongoing and look forward to having our new colleague in place as soon as possible.
Tell a friend