Our Product Managers define the direction, strategy and roadmap of new products, features and infrastructure. They make sure to deliver great products that drive value for our customers and partners in the construction industry and involve as many contributors and stakeholders as possible into the process to get a diversity of perspective and ideas and ensure the product solution hits the mark.
As a Product Manager in the Collaboration Product Line, you will bring the office and construction site closer together by creating focused digital tools for project collaboration.
What you’ll do:
· Drive the conceptualization and development of our product’s strategy and roadmap with continuous alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
· Conduct user and customer research to identify pain points or opportunities.
· Define target personas, use cases & identify high-level value proposition.
· Keep a clear product focus with consistent design and usability concepts across features, themes and modules in close collaboration with UX lead.
· Continuously maintain, prioritize, and iterate on a coherent product backlog that supports the roadmap.
· Define requirements and specifications just in time to reduce waste through Lean Methodology.
· Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams and departments.
· Validate concepts & prototypes with the customer before development is started and ensure continuous customer validation during development.
· Define, supervise, and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed takeaways back into the development process.
· Uphold and contribute to the RIB Product Lifecycle Management Process.
Who are we looking for?
· Relentless focus on the why.
· Enjoys interacting with customers and building relationships.
· Ability to translate user empathy into something tangible.
· Strong belief that data is a powerful tool for informed decision-making.
· Strong understanding of and practical experience in lean and agile principles.
· Compelling storytelling and presentation skills.
· Driven and self-motivated person with strong interpersonal skills and ability to inspire a geographically distributed team to work together towards a common goal.
· Product management experience and examples of delivering B2B SaaS products.
RIB Software is a pioneer in the construction industry, offering solutions that create value for the entire construction value chain - from design, execution to operation. RIB software, which is a member of Schneider Electric, is a global software company with approx. 2,700 talents in more than 25 countries worldwide. The Nordic business unit (RIB Software Nordic) is located in the heart of Copenhagen and is known for having developed Denmark's most widely used construction management platform with approximately 10,000 daily users.
Tell a friendSee other jobs