Are you passionate about developing a comprehensive marketing strategy and want to become part of a global and ambitious company in a newly established position?
As Marketing Manager at KMC, you will work strategically and be responsible for KMC’s annual marketing plan. Equally you will lead and coordinate marketing initiatives in collaboration with your colleagues and external agencies meaning that you also are a good executer. You have strong communication skills and ensure successful internal and external visibility.
KMC is one of the world's leading producers of potato-based food ingredients. From our base in Brande, Central Jutland, we today export more than 90% of our production to 90 countries. This is handled through distributors and our own sales companies.
Our new Marketing Manager will become part of a well-functioning team that takes high ownership and works closely together. Marketing is part of Business Development which also consists of Market Intelligence and Product Management. It’s a group in growth developing the Product Management function and our marketing capabilities. And we expect to be around 8 people during 2024.
Market Intelligence Analyst, Hannah Dahl Knudsen
"We are a place where people’s well-being is valued, and there is room for more than just work. At our place, we manage to be a place where we give space to the individual and at the same time an ambitious workplace where we think big and want to reach new heights."
Key focus areas
- Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to enhance visibility among key audiences
- Create and drive the annual marketing plan, ensuring alignment with our broader Ingredients Tomorrow strategy
- Create a compelling narrative by establishing the purpose, context, and packaging for both the overarching marketing plan and specific marketing initiatives
- Lead and coordinate marketing initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams and external agencies for successful delivery.
- Lead a concept-driven approach in all endeavors
- Take ownership of brand identity, both visually and verbally
- Develop, update, and manage sales materials for effective communication.
- Oversee responsibilities related to tradeshows and act as the primary contact for external partners.
- Cooperate around optimization channel and media usage, both online and offline, with a strategic understanding of when, how, and why to use them
- Create communication content and continually optimize messaging strategies
- Take charge of the marketing budget for effective financial management
YOUR BACKGROUND AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hold a master’s degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or related fields of study
- Accumulate a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a global B2B company, emphasizing product marketing and company positioning in areas such as brand, media, and marketing.
- Possess a robust understanding of marketing principles.
- Demonstrate proficiency in product marketing tools and best practices
- Exhibit marketing expertise with a track record of developing, implementing and executing effective marketing strategies, plans, and campaigns.
- Have experience across various marketing channels, encompassing both online and offline platforms.
- Maintain fluent proficiency in written and spoken English to ensure clear communication of ideas and information
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, adept at conveying ideas effectively
- Exhibit a proactive approach by taking ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Work strategically with a high level of execution, ensuring plans are implemented effectively.
- Possess a creative mindset and consistently deliver work on time, meeting deadlines efficiently.
- Navigate complex matrix organizations with split responsibilities, effectively interacting with multiple stakeholders.
As Marketing Manager at KMC, you will have an important role in supporting the business and our growth strategy. KMC has grown significantly over the past 10 years, and you will be joining an international organization that is dynamic and constantly focused on developing its business and employees. We offer flexible and competitive working conditions, and the job is full-time.
For further information please contact Head of Business Development, Maria Brandt; 2116 1575.
CLICK the button below and send us your motivated resume as soon as possible. You are welcome to apply in either Danish or English.
We expect to conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. You should be prepared for us to map your personal profile during the hiring process.
Application deadline as soon as possible.
Tip en venAndre stillinger