A newly created key position in a fast-growing globally founded company with an ambitious growth strategy.
Trademark Textiles A/S produces, designs, and sells private label accessories to well-known fashion brands all over Europe.
We are aiming to expand the business and therefore we are searching for a new Sales Business Developer with an ability to identify, contact and manage new customers in the company. You will be joining our passionate colleagues in our team G.A.S. The right candidate will get the opportunity to influence and put their own mark on the newly created position. The main responsibilities in the new role will be analyzing new potential customers and be the first person to get in contact with them and to get the customers onboarded in the company.
Furthermore, you will be responsible to increase and develop the sales in our team G.A.S. We operate in a fast-paced industry that goes across borders and cultures. Therefore, we expect you to have a big drive combined with an eye for details and the communication skills which ensures smooth cooperation both with our colleagues in the Far East and our customers. In the new role as Sales Business Developer frequently travel activity must be expected to Germany, Austria, and Switzerland.
- Analyze and contact new potential customers
- Close cooperation with our colleagues in the Far East, and sales, design and purchasing departments in DK
- Travel to customer meetings in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland
- Daily communication every day in English and German with customers and colleagues in the Far East both by phone and email
- Develop and increase the sales in our team G.A.S
- You are results driven and want to achieve your goals
- You have a strong drive to succeed combined with a competitive mindset
- You are extrovert, proactive and can communicate effectively at all organization levels
- You are trustworthy, skilled in building relations and can turn thoughts into actions
- You thrive to make cold calling, emailing, and meeting new potential customers
- You can identify and create solutions for the benefit of the customer as well as our company
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written. This will be tested in the hiring process
- It is a benefit if you have experience from a similar position or knowledge within the textile industry or worked with private label products
- You can manage to have many concurrent projects without losing focus
- You are service minded and can ensure high quality in all tasks
Our international office is located in Southern Denmark (Kolding) can offer you a young and flexible working environment. We support staying active with running days and other sport activities after work or getting into the Christmas mood together with Danish traditions. The location of our office in Denmark makes it possible to live in the northern part of Germany and commute. If required, we can help you in all practical aspects regarding re-location.
Send your application today
If this sounds interesting to you, please upload your application and CV - please apply in English.
If you have any questions to the job, please contact Gitte Heiwald, phone +45 25 60 66 05.
We will have ongoing conversations and job interviews with relevant candidates.
Tell a friendSee other jobs