KOMPAN U.S. is looking for a Pre-Sales Coordinator to manage requests for playground project proposals from our sales representatives. This position will review incoming projects and coordinate with vendors to obtain installation and surfacing estimates to provide our sales representatives and vendors.
The role entails coordinating projects from the early planning stage through the order placement, by collaborating with other departments and outside vendors to provide the most accurate quote for equipment, installation, and surfacing.
As a global leader with an organizational focus on people, passion, progress, and performance, our mission is to create healthier and happier communities by delivering the best in play and fitness solutions. We’re KOMPAN - let’s play!
Who We Are
For more than 50 years, KOMPAN has researched, designed, and built innovative and imaginative commercial playground equipment and outdoor fitness sites that captivate all ages and abilities.
In collaboration with our global headquarters in Denmark, KOMPAN designs, manufactures, and installs more than 1,000 sites a month across 90 different countries. Our North American headquarters, located in Austin, Texas, supports field sales around the U.S. and Canada.
At KOMPAN, we take pride in our commitment to the global environment. We exceed sustainability efforts and make it possible to lower carbon emissions by utilizing recycled ocean waste, consumer-recycled plastics, and textile waste to create playgrounds that are born green or made green.
What You’ll Do
· Create proposals for outdoor playground and fitness projects, including products, installation, surfacing, and site work
· Analyze project requirements from sales and define the Scope of Work for each project
· Request pricing information for various items and services, from installers and third-party suppliers
· Working with site plans to determine the correct quantity of materials needed
· Coordinate the quotation and design submission to the sales professionals and customers
· Create final quotes using the Navision ERP system, ensuring accurate data (e.g. cost, prices, and margins)
· Manage projects and accurate data in Navision ERP and MS Dynamics CRM
· Support Sales Representatives and colleagues with ad hoc tasks
What You’ll Need
- High school or equivalent with 1+ years of related work experience
- Excellent project coordination skills with strong organizational and communication skills
- Preferred experience working with pricing and/or calculating margins
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, both independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Preferred experience working in an ERP system (NAV2016 or similar) and/or a CRM
Perks and Benefits
· Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental plans
· Employer-paid life and disability insurance
· 401(k) retirement plan with company match
· Competitive PTO and robust holiday schedule
Not Sure if You Qualify?
That’s ok! If you’re interested in the role and believe you could be a good fit, we encourage you to apply!
KOMPAN is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. All employment is based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Tell a friendSee other jobs